NOTE: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small kickback when you purchase through my link. HOWEVER I only share what I love and use myself, and my husband and out art supply budget thanks you.
There’s something we need to talk about.
You know those rare, coveted moments where inspiration strikes and you just HAVE to drop everything and do the thing NOW?
(For me these often happen in the shower and, yes, Siri can hear you over the sound of your shower running… things I’ve learned from my ah-ha moments…)
It’s moments like these, where your muse calls out and demands to be heard over the noise of everything else going on in your life, where I’ve found some of my most important concepts for my business.
The only way I’ve been able to bring these ideas to you is by having a website that makes it possible.
Cue — MY ENTIRE LIVE WEDDING PAINTING UPDATE OF 2022 started with my website. Well, people want a live wedding painter, and you gotta direct people somewhere and you guessed it. It’s my website.
My friends Jen & Jeff at TONIC Site Shop have helped me get a home on the web that can grow with me.
If your ideas are being held back by a website that you don’t want to send people to (cringe), OR having to work with a web designer that takes forever, OR by trying your hardest to make your free WordPress template look or do what you want… you’ve GOT to check out TONIC Site Shop, friend.
Imagine a designer-made website template that you can launch in mere days, is drag and drop so you can customize it in seconds, and has SO many pages for all your ideas that, honestly, will probably inspire some new, incredible ideas on their own.
Your old website is already jealous.
No code, no tears, no limits. Just pick a design, purchase, customize it, launch it, and sit back with a cocktail while the compliments roll in.
THE DREAM IS HERE
Don’t wait any longer for your dream website… it’s already been made and it’s waiting for you at @tonicsiteshop.
NOT YOUR AVERAGE WEBSITE TEMPLATE
Throw out everything you know about website templates. These are cocktail-inspired, completely customizable websites designed for people who give a damn.
DESIGNER STYLE AT A FRACTION OF THE COST
No more searching high and low to find the right designer, or spending endless hours (and money, and bottles of wine) trying to nail your online presence. Just pick a design, buy it, customize it, launch it, and sit back with a cocktail while the compliments roll in.
ATTRACT YOUR IDEAL CLIENT
Finally, a website you and your dream clients will love — just one instant download and a matter of days from going live, looking incredible, and changing your business forever. Fully customizable, gorgeous on any device, with a seamless WordPress blog to match, and SEO power for days. No one will ever guess it wasn’t custom designed just for you (because, honestly, it was).
Here’s what I LOVE about Tonic:
- Designs are all completely customizable — like, you can change anything, and you can change it yourself, in your sweatpants, with a drink in your hand. No angry developers named Vlad who mostly just shrug a lot and don’t respond to your emails.
DRAG AND DROP EASE
- It’s easy: just drag and drop it like it’s hot until you’ve got the site of your dreams. It totally passes the mom test — if you can write an email, you can customize your own site.
UNMATCHED CARE + SUPPORT
- Awesome support from people who actually care about you. Does Squarespace care about you? Probably not.
- You’ve got total control of your mobile and your desktop — no more wondering why something looks wonky on the platform 90% people use to see your brand for the first time and not being able to fix it.
PLUG AND PLAY
- Jen and Jeff have done all the heavy lifting for you — the sites are gorgeous, obviously, but they’re also super strategic, and designed to connect with your ideal client. All you need to do is plug and play.
DREAMS COMING TRUE
- For 1/8th the price of a custom site, you can have the site of your dreams up within days. No more crying into your cocktail.
- All the designs are cocktail inspired, straight from the top shelf – French 75, Vodka Soda, Moscow Mule, Gin & Tonic. You get it.
THE BEST NEWS FOR YOUR NEW WEBSITE
The best news is that they just dropped THREE new website templates that are designed for businesses that want to launch as fast as possible (think: really, really streamlined content design) and everything is 15% off to celebrate this week!
Just use my code [COURTNEYKIBBY], head over to TONIC Site Shop to look at all their gorgeous, cocktail inspired templates, and pick the one that’s right for you. My fave has got to be Vesper of this new spring collection. Someday I’m hoping they’ll add an Espresso Martini to the mix!
Bring those daydreams to life and share them with a website that really feels like you.
And here’s the last thing I’ll leave you with: I would shout my love for TONIC from the ROOFTOPS whether I was an affiliate or not. So rest assured, I only share things that I LOVE and use myself.
Jen and Jeff are amazing, and you need to check them out asap.